Now you don’t have to spend a lot of fortune to eat something delicious and yummy at dinner and not have to go out of your home. Because here we have gathered a big rounded up of so many flavorful and healthy dinner recipes that will win your heart. Plus, these recipes will teach you the new to prepare dinner recipes for whole dinner planning and even for parties and please a big crowd.
Whether you want to eat healthily or just some spicy and delicious food in dinner, these amazing dinner recipes will cover you all with their tempting and unbeatable flavors and choices. Plus, these dinner recipes will help you to get back on track with healthy eating and get back to the core of what a healthy lifestyle is.
This list is loaded with many of the interesting but easy to make dinner recipes including Whole30 chicken, pork, and beef recipes, as well as some vegetarian dinner options. And I assure you it will be the toughest decision you’ll face is to choose which of these flavorful, healthy meals to make first!
Moreover, we have also mentioned all ingredients of all recipes with whole instructions to cook from the original links so may get the complete information from this post. So, if you want to prepare these dinner or meal recipes then scroll this page down till the end and choose your favorite one to try right now!
Low Carb Mexican Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 chicken breasts, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning (or chili powder works)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 head Boston lettuce
- 1/2 each red and yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, sliced
- Sour cream for topping
Pico de gallo
- 1 cup plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 small yellow onion, finely diced
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp salt
Slice chicken in half lengthwise and coat with a bit of olive oil and taco seasoning. Add olive oil to a large skillet over med-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes per side until fully cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside.
Meanwhile, mix together ingredients for pico de gallo. Prep veggies. When cooled slightly, cut chicken into cubes. Add veggies, chicken and pico de gallo to individual lettuce leaves. Top with sour cream (optional – don’t add for Whole 30), then serve and enjoy!
Persian Spiced Pan Roasted Chicken:
- 4 chicken thighs (skinless) – around 1.25lbs
- 1/2 tsp + sea salt ( sea salt flakes and/or coarse salt flakes)
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne
- pinch of paprika
- a pinch of black pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp oil (olive or avocado oil)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pound small purple/gold new potatoes – quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes – sliced
- extra lemon slices for chicken
- Crushed Red pepper flakes to garnish
- Optional toppings and sides – pomegranate seeds and peppercorns
- Dill yogurt sauce for dipping. See notes
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Clean chicken thighs and place on the plate. Rub chicken thighs with coarse sea salt flakes
- Next Combine 1 tsp turmeric, 1/2 tsp. sea salt, 1/2 tsp. allspice, and 1/2 tsp. cayenne, paprika, pepper, 1 tsp minced garlic, 3-4 tbsp oil, and 1 tbsp lemon juice in a large bowl. whisk together.
- Then douse the chicken thighs to coat. Or use a brush. Use the remaining to coat the potatoes.
- Place in an oven-safe skillet (oven safe) with potatoes (diced) and tomatoes. Sear chicken on medium-high for 5 minutes, flipping chicken and potatoes over while cooking.
- Place lemon slices on top of the chicken and red pepper flakes
- Place pan in the oven and bake for 22 -25 minutes, broil last 2 minutes. If your chicken thighs are smaller in size, they will cook faster. Adjust times as needed.
- Check on chicken by inserting thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chicken registers 165°F. You can also slice open one chicken breast (at the thickest part) to see if the meat is no longer pink, but white. Remove from oven when done.
- Place chicken, potatoes, tomatoes in one bowl or plate for a one-pan meal. An optional sprinkle of pomegranate seeds
- If you want to serve this with a dipping sauce, mix 5 ounces of plain greek yogurt with 1/2 tsp minced garlic, 1- 2 tsp dried dill, and 1 tsp lemon juice.
Smoky Chipotle Turkey And Sweet Potato Chili (Instant Pot + Stove Top):
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1-2 tsp olive or avocado oil
- 2 shallots
- 1 chipotle chile pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 TBSP chili powder
- 1 TBSP ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cayenne pepper or to taste
- 1 TBSP tomato paste
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup canned tomato sauce
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- salt and pepper to taste*
TASTY TOPPINGS – CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITES!
- fresh diced jalapeño
- fresh cilantro
- sour cream or greek yogurt
- grated cheddar cheese
- minced red onion
- corn chips
- sliced or diced avocado
Below are the Instant Pot pressure cooker instructions. For stovetop instructions, see blog post below.
First, peel and chop your sweet potato, chop your bell pepper, then peel and finely chop your shallots. Chop/mince your chipotle pepper. Measure out remaining ingredients for quick + easy chili assembly.
Switch your pressure cooker to the sauté function and add 2 tsp oil.
Sauté shallots for 3-5 minutes, until edges are golden and browned.
Next, add your ground turkey and cook until medium-rare and browned.
Add remaining chili ingredients: sweet potato, red bell pepper, chipotle pepper in adobo, chili powder, cumin, oregano, paprika, cayenne pepper, tomato paste, crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, and veggie broth. I saved some of the bell pepper for topping my chili, feel free to do the same if you’d like!
Switch IP off, then set to HIGH for 9 minutes with lid and vent sealed.
Allow 5 minutes of natural pressure release, then quick release the vent to release the remaining pressure.
Allow a spoonful to cool, give it a taste, and adjust spices if needed. You may also season with salt and pepper to taste if desired. I didn’t add any since my broth and tomatoes had enough salt to carry the dish.
Pile on the toppings and dive on in! This chili is great right away and stellar the next day too!
Buffalo Shrimp Lettuce Wrap Tacos:
- 1 lb raw peeled + cleaned frozen shrimp (thawed)
- 1/3 cup Buffalo Sauce*
- 2 tsp oil or butter for sautéing
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 6-12 leaves of romaine or Bibb lettuce leaves**
- shredded carrots
- chopped red bell pepper
- chopped or sliced jalapeño pepper
- pickled carrots or pickled jalapeños
- shredded cabbage or slaw
- chopped red onion
- chopped green onion
- fresh cilantro
- crushed red pepper flakes
- extra red hot sauce for drizzling
Set defrosted shrimp in the fridge, covered, while you prep your tacos.
Wash lettuce and chop your choice of veggies from the topping list.
Heat a large pan or skillet to medium-high heat with 2 tsp of butter or oil (I used butter) and sauté your shrimp. Season with paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Cook on each side for about 2 minutes until shrimp curl and become opaque. The cook time will depend on the heat setting you choose and the size of your shrimp, but regardless they’ll be perfectly cooked in a matter of minutes.
Add buffalo sauce to pan and mix to coat while the pan is still hot.
Shrimp may be added to the tacos whole or chopped into bite-sized bits – both are great options!
Pile the shrimp on your lettuce and top with your choice of tasty taco toppings. Have fun with it! Anything goes in love and tacos.
Lemon Garlic Chicken Drumstick Recipe:
- 2 Lbs Chicken Drumsticks, (skin removed – optional)
- Olive or Avocado Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Ghee, (melted)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 3 Garlic Cloves, (grated)
- Leaves from 1 Sprig Thyme, (optional)
- 1 Lemon, (cut into wedges)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF
- Lightly oil bottom of a 2qt roasting dish. Generously salt and pepper chicken then transfer to the roasting dish. Bake for 25 minutes. (make sauce during this time)
- After the first 25 minutes, spoon sauce over chicken and add lemon wedges to the roasting dish. Return to oven and bake 10-15 more minutes or until internal temp reaches just under165ºF.
- Spoon juices over chicken and broil on high the last 2-3 minutes to brown.
- Remove from oven and serve.
- Whisk together all sauce ingredients. If the sauce begins to cool and thicken, microwave for 15 seconds to melt.
Homemade Sushi Recipe:
SIDE DISHES FOR SUSHI
- Kani Salad (with crab and cucumber)
- Sweet Chili Edamame
- NEW! Sriracha Green Beans
- Wonton Soup
- Miso Soup
HOMEMADE SUSHI SAUCES
You can’t have sushi without getting a little saucy! Soy sauce and ponzu sauce are classic store-bought staples, but there are a few sauces you can make at home too!
- 1 TBSP homemade or store-bought mayo
- 1/2 TBSP sriracha chili sauce
Adjust to your ideal heat level from mild to unreasonably spicy! We love ours super spicy.
Feel free to substitute with vegan mayo or plain greek yogurt if needed.
- 1/4 cup mirin (Japanese sweet white wine)
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Heat in a saucepot over medium heat, whisking constantly to thicken. (approx. 10 min) That’s it! Eel sauce is easy to make and adds a delicious kiss of sweetness when drizzled over your favorite sushi rolls.
If you get a chance to try any of these rockin’ sushi recipes, let me know!
Leave some love in the comment form below or tag your photos with @peasandcrayons on Instagram so I can happy dance over your creation. I can’t wait to see what you whip up!